Thank you for submitting your registration form. Below you will find pertinent information about this program:
- Registration and Payment Policies - Payment is due at the time of registration. Registration is not complete until all financial obligations are met.
- Course Cancellations - Courses are subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment. NACC apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause you, in the event that a course is canceled, a registrant has the option of applying fees paid to another course or receiving a complete refund.
- Tax Deductions - The Internal Revenue Service may permit an income tax deduction for education and training expenses (including travel, meals, and lodging) taken to maintain and improve professional skills. Please consult your tax professional for specific information.
- Course Locations - All courses are held on campus at NACC unless noted otherwise. Your confirmation letter will contain specifics regarding room assignments. NACC reserves the right to change instructors, times, dates, and rooms to better facilitate the course. All times are listed as Central time.
- Misprints - NACC shall not be held liable for misprints or typographical errors regarding to course fees, dates, etc. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Books and Supplies - Unless otherwise noted, books and supplies are available at the campus bookstore for additional cost.
- Inclement Weather - In case of inclement weather, classes may be postponed. Snow, ice or power failure may force building and campus closings. For weather-related closings and postponements, please listen to radio and television announcements. If in doubt, err on the side of your personal safety and do no attempt to attend if you cannot travel safely to the site.
- Access for Disabled - If you have special needs due to a disability, please call 256-228-6001, ext. 2214 at least two weeks prior to the first class.
- Equal Opportunity - No student, employee, or applicant for employment or promotion shall be discriminated against on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, gender, age or any other protected class as defined by federal and state law.
For more information, please contact Julie George at email@example.com or 256.638.4418 ext. 2214
Click here to return to Skills Training page: https://www.nacc.edu/programs-of-study/skills-training