Athens State University- Northeast Alabama Community College
NACC students are eligible to transfer to Athens State after earning:
- 36 transferable hours with a minimum 15 hours applicable to general education requirements and
- a minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Want to learn more about transferring to Athens State?
Set up a phone appointment or Zoom appointment to meet with one of our Enrollment Advisors. Our Enrollment Advisors can share info about the transfer process, review your transcripts and go over a plan of study for your major, and can work with you to determine when it would be best to transfer to Athens State! Make an appointment today!
Already admitted to Athens State?
Make an appointment with a Success Coach who can assist you with registering for classes!
Get the latest news and information about Athens State by following us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/athensstateuniversity
Contact us at:
- Athens State University offers majors in Business, Arts and Sciences, and Education - providing Northeast Alabama Community College (NACC) students with an easy and affordable way to apply their two years of college credit towards a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- The Athens State 2+2 program means you can complete your first two years at NACC and transfer to Athens State to earn the last two years of your Bachelor's degree with a seamless transition.
- With close to 15 business degrees offered completely online, Athens State provides the flexibility and affordability to fit most any life schedule.
- An Athens State Enrollment Advisor is available and ready to assist through phone or Zoom appointment. Make an appointment today!
- For more information: Email email@example.com or call: (256) 233-8130
- Athens State awarded over $1 Million dollars in scholarships last year! There are several scholarships offered by Athens State for NACC graduates who have earned no more than 12 credit hours at Athens State. Three of them are listed below:
- Excellence Scholarships: 3.0 GPA or higher, up to $2000 annually.
- Empowerment Scholarships: Maximum EFC of 1000, up to $1000 per semester.
- Foundation, Alumni, and External Scholarships: various other scholarships that our students may be eligible to receive. For a complete list, visit http://www.athens.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/.
- An Enrollment Advisor can meet with you to discuss how to enroll as well as go over scholarship and financial aid information. Make an appointment today!