▪ can be given to the student in person (See map.)
▪ can be mailed to the address(es) indicated by the student
▪ cannot be delivered any other way
NOTE: Unofficial transcripts can be printed by the student or graduate directly from his/her NOAH account.
Requests for transcripts:
▪ must be made on paper and delivered by hand, mail, or fax
(The fax number is 256-228-6992.)
▪ will NOT be accepted by email
▪ must be signed by the student
▪ may be made on an official form, in a signed letter, or in person
(See contact information above.)
▪ are free of charge
Open the interactive Transcript Request form and type before printing. It will open in a new window.
If you cannot print the interactive form, a form is available to print on the Office of the Registrar page. You may also write a letter including the necessary information:- See more at or to print another versin of the transcript request form visit: Office of the Registrar.