AX - Annex
BE - Harry Campbell Business Education Building
EN - English Building
GY - William M. Beck Health & Fine Arts Building
HE - Health Education & Technology Center
IC - Industry Training Center
IS - Industrial Systems Technology Center
KX - E. R. Knox Science Building
LI - Cecil B. Word Learning Resources Center
LY - Tom Bevill Lyceum
MT - Math, Science, and Engineering Technology Building
PA - Charles M. Pendley Administration Building
SC - Student Center
SI - Salon Institute at 105 Liberty Lane, Scottsboro
SS - Social Science
TC - Technology Center
WA - George C. Wallace Administration Building
WD - Workforce Development Building
P - Parking
See also: Driving Directions to Campus
NACC is located on Lowell Barron Highway, Alabama Highway 35:
▪ From Rainsville, drive 5 miles west from the Alabama Highway 75 intersection.
▪ From Fort Payne, drive 13 miles west from the I-59 intersection (Exit 218).
▪ From Scottsboro, drive 12 miles east from the U.S. Highway 72 intersection.
NACC está situado en la carretera de Lowell Barron, carretera 35:
▪ Desde Rainsville, vaya 5 millas al oeste de la intersección de la carretera Alabama 75.
▪ Desde Fort Payne, vaya 13 millas al oeste de la intersección de I-59.
▪ Desde Scottsboro, vaya 12 millas al este de la intersección de la carretera U.S. 72.
Expandable map at Google™ Maps
Find NACC on your GPS by entering either the coordinates 34.545,-85.913
or the name "Northeast Alabama Community College" (not the street address).
See also: CAMPUS MAP with parking lots and building names
Alumni & Giving
NACC has been dedicated to serving the community through excellence in education since 1965. As a community college, we are a firm foundation for our students.