Tuition Payment Plan (Touchnet)
NACC is proud to offer a tuition payment plan that allows you to pay your tuition and fees over time, making college more affordable! Below you will find information regarding our payment plan. Please contact Mrs. Mallory Woodall in Financial Aid with any questions regarding signup/payment (ext. 2344).
STUDENTS CAN ENROLL IN THE SUMMER PAYMENT PLAN BEGINNING MARCH 30, 2021
- Automatic Bank Payments (ACH)
- Credit card/Debit card
- Monthly installments are automatically drafted/charged using your payment of choice. ***It is the student’s responsibility to update any payment methods which become no longer valid.
Payment Plan details:
- $40 enrollment fee
- $25 late payment fee
- $30 returned payment fee
***Our newly improved student portal pulls all allowable charges when setting up your payment plan. Please note, if there are any changes made to your tuition/fee amount, your plan will be updated to reflect the changes. This means your monthly installment amounts could increase/decrease depending on the changes made (including Financial Aid added to your account). It is the student’s responsibility to remain current on their monthly installments.
Simple Steps to Enroll:
- Once you are logged onto your myNACC student portal (link for myNACC can be found at the top of NACC webpage), click on "Student" header
- Then click "Student Account" from the options displayed
- Finally click "Touchnet" from the options displayed
- Once you are redirected to the Touchnet portal, click on “Payment Plans” on the top header
- You should then see the “Enroll Now” button
- Depending on the date you enroll, determines which Payment Plan Tier you are eligible for. Please see the schedule listed at the top to determine which tier you fall into. ***The system will determine the payment plan you qualify for automatically based on the date.