1. Instititutional and Financial Assistance Information for Students
Vaccination Policy: Northeast Alabama Community College does not have a policy regarding vaccinations; however, the College is concerned about the health and well-being of all members of the College community. Health programs may require proof of vaccinations in order to attend clinical rotations.
2. Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Information
3. Consumer Information for Student Athletes
During the 2016-2017 academic year, the college did not offer athletic programs.
4. Student Right-To-Know Act
5. Clery Act - Campus Security
6. Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
7. Safeguarding Consumer Information
8. Fire Safety Reports on Student Housing
Northeast Alabama Community College is committed to the integrity of information that is being disseminated to students and their families. The College performs an annual review to ensure that information is represented accurately.
10. Loan Disclosures
11. Gainful Employment Disclosures
Comments regarding any of these topics should be addressed to the contact information below or shown on the individual web pages linked above.
For questions related to Student Consumer Information or to receive a paper copy of the information listed, please contact Dean of Student Services Sherie Grace, Student Center 115-A, ext. 2325, email@example.com.
While this website attempts to present information accurately, it does not constitute the complete statement of policies of Northeast Alabama Community College. Contents are subject to change without notice. Full policies of Northeast Alabama Community College are published in the Faculty and Staff Handbook(employment policies) and the Catalog (academic and student policies) or can be obtained from the Office of the President.