High School Relations and Recruiting
Meet our Office of High School Relations and Recruiting Team!
Andrea Okwu Paige Vaughn
Do you have questions about starting your future at NACC? We are happy to help! Contact us today.
The Office of High School Relations and Recruiting at Northeast Alabama Community College works to:
- Interpret programs and courses and other printed materials offered by the college to prospective students and high school counselors.
- Visit high schools to assist students in preparing to become a NACC student
- Coordinate campus visits
- Counsel with prospective students (first-time, transfer, and returning) and parents, serving as an on-campus liaison between the prospective student and the college until an advisor is assigned.
- Represent the college at high school career day/night programs and other functions
- Plan special events on campus for high school students, teachers, counselors, and prospective students
Schedule a campus tour to check out our beautiful and student-friendly campus! Complete the form above, or contact Paige Vaughn at email@example.com to set up your tour today!