If you are a registered student at Northeast, then you have a Northeast email account and address. Your Northeast email account will stay active as long as you are enrolled at NACC.
- You can send and receive your Northeast email from any location when you are on the Internet.
- The college uses your Northeast email address to contact you. Check your mail often!
- Your Northeast email is the primary account used by NACC Alert/SchoolCast to send emergency messages such as weather closings. (You can add phones and other accounts to this service.)
- Give your Northeast email address for all college business, not other email addresses.
- Give your Northeast email address to your instructors, not other email addresses.
Maintain your Northeast mailbox. Its storage size is limited.
- Delete old mail, especially large messages.
- Forward items you want to keep to a different email account or save to a drive.
- Purge your "Trash" folder often.
- Reaching your size limit will lock your mailbox.
To Use Your Northeast Email:
1. Go to NACC and click the email link at the top of the page or use the "You've Got Mail" link at top of this page.
- Enter your full email address (ex: email@example.com).
- By default, your password is your MyNACC/OneACCS password. If you have not reset your password for MyNACC/OneACCS, please go to the MyNACC page and following the instructions given for the NACC Password Portal.
To Setup Email On A Mobile Device:
Set up an Outlook account on the iOS Mail app
Set up the Office app and Outlook on iOS devices
Set up email in Android email app
Set up Office apps and email on Android
If Your Account Does Not Work Correctly:
Contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know . . .? You can log in to Northeast email without coming to this website by going directly to https://outlook.office.com/mail/ Bookmark it!
Using any computer or information technology resource of Northeast Alabama Community College signifies that the user agrees to comply with the following NACC policies:
General technical support: email@example.com