Northeast Alabama Community College
138 Alabama Hwy 35
P.O. Box 159
Rainsville, AL 35986
Test Location: Beck Health & Fine Arts Building (GY) Room 227
Sign up online through any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Step 1: Sign up
1. Visit GED.com
2. Complete the “Sign Up” box on the left
-Enter a valid email address
-Enter your email address a second time to verify
-Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and contains letters, at least one number or symbol, and it should not contain your email address
3. Read and accept the terms and conditions by checking the box
4. Click “Sign Up”
Step 2: Complete your profile information
1. Complete your contact information and click “Continue”
-You must be at least 16 years old to sign up for MyGED™
-All fields are required except Middle Name, Apt./Suite #, and Secondary Phone
-Your name should exactly match the way your name is written on your identification
2. Answer where you plan to test and your current enrollment status and click “Continue”
3. Answer if you plan to request accommodations for modified testing conditions and click “Continue”
NOTE: If you are interrupted during this process, don’t worry. Your information is saved after step 1 and you
may return and sign in using the information you just entered.
If you’re eligible to test, you can schedule your tests. You will see a yellow “Start Scheduling” button on the “Schedule” tile on your dashboard. If you’re not yet eligible to schedule, you’ll need to Clear Alerts in order to schedule.
All alerts must be cleared before you can schedule the test. If you are eligible to test, you will see a yellow "Start Scheduling" button on the "Schedule" tile on your dashboard.
Step 1: Complete your background information
1. Visit and log in to GED.com on your computer, tablet, or smartphone
-If you do not have an account yet, follow the Sign Up instructions
2. Click the yellow “Start Scheduling” button on your dashboard
3. Complete background questions about your education, work status, studying, and other information.
NOTE: You are only asked to complete these questions the first time you schedule.
Step 2: Select your test details
1. Choose the language you’d like to test in (English or Spanish where allowed)
2. Confirm the exam details and click “Schedule this Exam”
3. Choose the test subjects (content areas) you’d like to schedule and click “Next”
NOTE: If you choose more than one test subject at a time, you will only be shown days and times that are open long enough for both test subjects. To see more scheduling days and times, choose one test subject at a time.
Step 3: Select your test center, date, and time
1. Search for and select your testing center, then click “Next”
-You can select up to 3 testing centers to compare availability
2. Search for and select your test appointment day by clicking on the blue box in the calendar for the date you want to schedule
3. Select from the available start times, then click “Next”
NOTE: You must choose a testing center in the location where you said you were planning to test. To change this location, return to MyGED™ and Edit Profile.
Step 4: Review your order and pay for the test
1. Review your order Click “Add Another” if you’d like to schedule more tests
-Click “Proceed to Checkout” if your order is complete as is
2. Confirm your personal information is correct and click “Next”
-Your name must exactly match your identification
3. Review and agree to the policies, then click “Next”
4. Enter your payment information and click “Next”
-If you have a voucher code, enter it on this page in the “Voucher/Promotion Code” box
-If not, fill out your credit card and billing information
5. Confirm and submit your order
-You will receive an email receipt for your records
NOTE: Your credit card will not be charged until you submit your order on the last page.
Pay as you go with the GED® test. Test on what you want, when you want.
For more information, please contact the GED Testing Coordinator
Jonathon Nappier at (256)638-2957 or (256)228-0021, or send an email to email@example.com.
Snead State Community College
102 Elder Street
P.O. Box 734
Boaz, AL 35957
Snead State Community College GED Registration and Test Dates
Registration for the GED Exam is now online. Exams at Snead State Boaz campus are offered on Fridays and one Monday-Tuesday split night test. The dates, times, and all other information regarding exams are found at www.GED.com. The candidate will need a valid email address and credit/debit card in order to register. If you prefer, you may register via the GED call center by calling 1-877-392-6433 Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The GED exam is a four part test, which includes Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies. Each part costs $30, for a total of $120. You may take as many parts as you want in one sitting.
For more information, contact the GED Testing Coordinator
Tonya Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org, 112 McCain Center. (256) 840-4165.
You will receive an email with a link and password to access your electronic transcript and diploma. You can download these up to seven (7) times and can print off as many as you need. You can also select an option to have your diploma mailed to you. Click here for more information about this option. However, you have a two month window of time to access these documents. After that time is up, you will need to follow the steps below.
Click here to create an account in order to pay to receive your electronic transcript. The cost is $15 and you will receive your electronic transcript by email. Download, save, and print this transcript for current and later use.