your Northeast email account as long as you are enrolled, and through
the beginning of fall semester of the next year.
You can send and receive your Northeast email from any
location when you are on the Internet.
▪ The college uses your Northeast email
contact you. Check your mail often!
▪ Your Northeast email is the primary
account used by NACC Alert/SchoolCast to send emergency
messages such as weather closings. (You can add phones and
other accounts to this service.)
▪ Give your Northeast email address for
all college business, not other email addresses.
▪ Give your Northeast email address to your instructors,
not other email addresses.
Maintain your Northeast mailbox. Its
storage size is limited.
▪ Delete old mail, especially large messages.
▪ Forward items you want to keep to a different email
account or save to a drive.
▪ Purge your "Trash" folder often.
▪ Reaching your size limit will lock your mailbox.
TO FIND YOUR NORTHEAST
Log in to NOAH. Select Student Information and View My
Information to see your email address.
TO USE YOUR NORTHEAST EMAIL:
1. Come to
www.nacc.edu and click the
email link at the top
of the page.
2. At the "Name" prompt, type your account name, first initial,
last name, first four digits of your birthday (ex.
sjones0101). By default, your password is your six-digit
birthdate (MMDDYY). (NOTE: To change your password, select
Options and Change Password, and follow the
IF YOUR ACCOUNT DOES NOT WORK
Contact Technical Support at
email@example.com or phone ext.
Did you know . . .? You can log in
to Northeast email without coming to this website by going directly to
General technical support: