Details about how to register are
in Procedures. Dates
are on the Academic
way you register depends on how you are classified as a student:
1. Complete an Application for Admission form and send it in.
Bring identifying documentation, or send notarized copies.
Send high school or GED transcript.
4. Take the COMPASS placement test when assigned.
5. Register at Orientation when assigned by the Admissions Office.
6. International students have additional procedures to follow.
FOR FULL INFORMATION: see Admissions
1. Obtain permission from high school currently
attending. The Permission to Register form must be on file at Northeast before
registration. For forms, see Dual Enrollment
2. After obtaining permission and applying, register for
on-campus classes at On-Campus Regular
Registration. For classes at high schools, follow schools'
Register Online or
at On-Campus Registration (early, regular, or
Returning student, not currently enrolled
If you were enrolled last Spring but skipped Summer, you are current
for Fall and can register as a current student (above). If you
skipped any other term:
1. Apply for
Readmission (same form as Application for Admission).
2. Contact the Admissions Office to be eligible for either Online
or On-Campus Registration (early, regular, or late).
Transfer from another college
1. Apply for Admission and send
official college transcript from previous college(s) attended.
2. Contact the
Admissions Office for registration instructions.
Transient from another college
1. Bring or send letter of transience to
2. Contact the Admissions Office for registration
Full policies of
Northeast Alabama Community College are published in the
Faculty and Staff Handbook (employment policies), or the
Catalog (academic and student policies), or can be obtained
from the Office of the President. While this website
attempts to present information accurately, it does not
constitute the complete statement of policies of Northeast
Alabama Community College. Contents are subject to change