• I loved the atmosphere of NACC. The faculty and staff were always very
friendly to help you in any way. I enjoyed my time at NACC and love the campus.
• All the instructors were professional, positive, and fun!
• I returned to the college experience at the age of 47 and graduated at the age
of 51. I never felt out of place for long. The atmosphere and the faculty were
warm and welcoming, making my college experience enjoyable and pleasant.
• As a high school graduate, I received full scholarships to the University of
Alabama, UAH, and Auburn University. I turned these down to remain at home
largely as a financial decision. I didn't want to begin my undergraduate studies
with lots of student loans and was afraid to rely on working more than part time
to be financially secure. NACC let me remain at home, save money, and work, all
while never making a sacrifice in my quality of education. I entered the
graduate program I am currently enrolled in with nothing more than my
associate's degree from NACC, and I am maintaining a higher GPA than many other
students who received bachelor's degrees from large state universities.
• I loved everything about NACC. I loved all my teachers. I learned a lot from
each of them. Northeast Community College kept me interested and helped me to
enjoy my time at college.
• I enjoyed the beautiful landscaping, flowers, etc. They were calming after a
long day of studying.
• Being a full-time student, full-time employee, and a full-time mother made it
difficult to be only a student. However, all of the instructors were very
willing to work with me. Without their patience, I could not have obtained two
• I often brag about how NACC is better than the four-year college I am presently
• I really liked my teachers. They were very nice, helpful, and they explained
the topics well.
• The faculty at NACC is the best. Also, the appearance of the campus was
• I liked that all of the teachers were accessible and ready to help if at any
• I loved where the teachers actually wanted to help you. The classrooms were
not overwhelming with students but still full. Northeast is a great transition
from high school to College!
• I thoroughly
appreciated everything that I received at NACC, whether it was instruction,
assistance, or just an overall feeling that I was more than just a student
number. I was a person (older) trying to educate myself and better my life for
my family, and they truly cared about my success.
What did you like best about NACC?
• The community. No one is better than the other. We were all there to learn ̶
academically and socially.
• The small-town feel combined with excellent teachers and staff
• That everything was easy to find and everyone was happy to help if there was a
• The ease of being able to speak to the people there
• The friendly staff and their willingness to help others
• Friendly and helpful staff/professors
• The knowledge of the instructors and the access to the helpful information
• Helpful and caring staff
• It has all been great.
• Knowing someone in every class, and if you didn't know someone, you could
always talk to someone and make friends that, chances were, you were going to
see again in another class.
• People are very nice!!
• Everything was great! Enjoyed my 2 years at NACC.
See the full reports here: